***

***

Saturday, June 28, 2014

My most abject apologies to Irish

I just realized I had not linked to him in my "best of the voices in my head" roster.

I am deeply shamed, as he is one of those I steal borrow from often. I read his blog daily, and have added him to my list. If you read this blog, you will assuredly enjoy The Feral Irishman!

Hopefully, most have followed the link when I post something stolen borrowed from his blog.

Sorry, Irish. It's fixed.

PS: If I use your material, trust me, I read your blog. If your not on my list, its due to my inadvertent and unforgivable forgetfulness. Let me know! I will apologize and fix it post haste. Or post toastie. Whatever...

3 comments:

Phil said...

I hear absentmindedness normally increases with age.

Just sayin'....

LMAO!

Irish said...

No worries on my end :)

Xenolith said...

Phil, How the hell have you 'heard' that? I thought you would be losing your hearing in your dotage. Of course, that may have been someone else though, I sometimes forget thi...