***

***

Saturday, June 14, 2014

That fucking bitch can kiss my ass!

Being one of the 'one percenters' is a hard life. Especially when your husband stops being president!
All those mortgages to pay off. Poor Hillary!

I got shot in the shoulder in September, 2012. Nine surgeries, two cases of major, literally life threatening infections, and a couple hundred thousand in hospital bills later, I finally started receiving disability.
I can't move my shoulder at all, its dead. I have some use of my hand and elbow, but using them at all causes me pain. And after more than a year of being out of work, I had to sell every fucking thing I owned to make ends meet. If it weren't for the III percent network, I wouldn't have made it at all. I have been sued by a number of creditors, and have made a lot of promises to make payments, and am still doing what I can.

I am NOT complaining here! My one moment of complacency caused my problems, and I know I have to deal with the consequences. But I realized tonight how little I actually own now. I have 5 acres of land. Pretty barren land with a clay soil, but it's MINE. (Or will be in twenty years....).
I have a .22 pistol, and a .12 ga shotgun, and a little .22 derringer. None of them are what you'd call top of the line, but once I get them back from the pawn shop, they're MINE. I have an upright refrigerator freezer, and a 'Good Humor' freezer like you see in small mom and pop stores. Both are MINE. And my car. It was given to me by an older lady, who wanted it to go to a 'good person'. (Well, I try, anyway!)

I don't think I own anything else that cost more than 50 bucks. And not many of them either.

So for Bitch Clinton to sit here and cry about her abject poverty leaving the Whitehouse, she can KISS MY ASS!

I really do NOT have much. But what I have is fucking MINE.

I would seriously advise against trying to take 'em.

No comments: