***

***

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Speaking of cannibalism....

In a recent post of post collapse America, the author mentioned that cannibalism could commence within 15-20 days or something like that. So, in honor of the new menu coming to an eatery near you, I present the following:

A cannibal calls his wife on his way home from work: Darling, I'll pick up dinner on my way home. What are you in the mood for? Chinese, Mexican, Texan Barbeque?

Two cannibals were eating a clown. One asks: Does this taste funny to you?

The second cannibal replied, a little, but I just gnawed on the humorous...

A newly converted cannibal said to his wife: Honey, I just got a letter from my old college roommate. He's coming into town Sunday. Lets have him for dinner!

Two cannibal were lugging a coffin through the hot jungle. One asks the other: Why are we carrying this damn heavy thing in all this heat?
The second replied: I thought you'd appreciate that I packed a boxed lunch!

A large cannibal was bragging he could eat a whole cadaver by himself. The tribe, doubting this, told him to put up or shut up.
So they placed a cadaver on a log, and the large cannibal started at the toes, and began working his way up. As he continued upward, his stomach became more and more distended. Finally, half way through the cadaver and with a single last bite, he looked at his fellow tribe members and said: Well, I couldn't finish the whole thing, but I had a ball!

And finally:

Did you hear about the cannibal who passed his brother in the jungle?

No comments: