***

***

Thursday, January 30, 2014

The electric! She is paid!

...And the rent is well on its way!

It is with tears in my eyes and humility in my heart that I write this post. I am overwhelmed by the generosity of my brothers and sisters in the III community.

I have begged churches in my area for help. I have asked the government to help. I have come damn near to selling my ass on the street, except the only money I'd make would be folks paying me to go home.

I am doing my best to send each and every one of you a personal thank you. But the amazing response and the encouragement I have received is almost too much to keep up with!

Once I pay my past and present debts, I vow to set aside a small amount, not much, as I will never be rich, but five dollars or so out of EVERY single paycheck in my future as a 'pay it forward' fund. I have given to every call for aid by the III in the past, and always felt it was an inadequate amount. Even though it was all I could afford at the time.

This community means something. YOU mean something! And I pledge my final breath that whatever comes, I will stand, as III to III!

Thank you. And God bless.

Xenolith
Steven Vanderhoff

1 comment:

B said...

email me a physical address and I'll send you a few bux.

B