***

***

Friday, January 24, 2014

Friday Tips Tricks and Tools

Yeah, I know, I'm running late on this one. Mrs X stayed home today from work, and instead worked me. Made me CLEAN!. Ugh.

Plus I went with her to a two hour doctor appointment. Boring as hell, but she got scheduled for a colonoscopy and endoscopy as a result, so it wasn't time totally wasted!

Anyway, I was sitting in the doctor's waiting room, looking at some of my email, and saw this interesting tool. It's a little pricey at 199.00, but I gotta tell ya, I WANT!

Will definitely be looking into this in the future if I ever get ahead a bit....


THE ATAX©
 
What is IT?

It’s an AX…
A knife
A skinner
A wire cutter
A range finder
A compass
An Inclinometer
A clock
A wrench
A hammer
A rescue tool
A survival kit holder
A fire bow bearing
An arrow launcher
A field level
 
You can read about it HERE, along with some interesting photos of the Atax in use.
 

No comments: