***

***

Thursday, January 30, 2014

I love you guys! (and gals!)

Thanks to the humbling and much appreciated efforts of Wirecutter, The Lonely Libertarian, a Feral Irishman and a Vulgar Curmudgeon named Phil, the III Percent has donated enough in the last 24 hours that my electric will remain on, so I can continue to post drivel here on the blog, and I have called the real estate agent and cancelled my bid on the northbound underpass of I-35 and Robinson Ave.

I've still got a way to go, but even if I get not one cent more, I know I can make it now. What can they do at court? Tell me I owe more? Add more fines and fees? You can't get blood from a stone, and I will have a home for my wife with the rent paid and the utilities on. Thanks to all of you.

If ever there is ANYTHING I can do, III for III, for any of you, you have but to ask. And if I can't stand with you, be I flat on my back, I can always load....

God Bless you. Every last Patriot out there!

III for III

1 comment:

Phil said...

I am so glad to hear that it helped out dude, so glad.
I should have done it sooner.