***

***

Monday, February 3, 2014

To everyone who stood for me...

....Where the hell are you when I post?

I know there are folks out there who read my blog, I have a status count that tells me you're reading this shit. But I don't get a whole hell of a lot of comments.

It's downright depressin'.

I CHOOSE to make a difference. I CHOOSE to be defiant of the PTB telling me what I must or must not do.
I have been a 'law abiding' citizen my entire life. And as long as the people I CHOSE to represent me played by the rules, I did okay.
Now they call me an anarchist, a traitor, and accuse me of being a terrorist.
And I am. If the people I elect choose to go against my wishes, they SHOULD live in terror. You see, I am the guy their momma SHOULD have warned them about. I'm the guy with nothing to loose.
Driven into poverty by medical bills I pay insurance companies to cover, taxed into poverty by the IRS, spied on by the NSA, and rejected by the same 'social services' I have paid into my entire life.
I choose to call myself a Patriot.
I am willing to put my honor and my life on the line to support my right to be free. To live in a manner that hurts no one, but requires no one else's permission.
And I started this blog because I believed AMERICANS felt the same way, and would respond to my voicing the opinion of AMERICANS.
But if you choose to sit in the comfort of your slavery, and not sound off, that's okay too. There are still III percent out there who will.
God bless every last one of you who supported me in my hour of need. Whether you gave five dollars or five hundred dollars. You give me hope that even though you're not comfortable to stand up and say "Here, and no further", you will at least support from cover those who will fight to protect our freedom.

You have my sincerest thanks, and God Bless you.

And by the way: I'm back! Feeling downright bloody again!

(Feel free to comment below. Or not.)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be silenced only in death. I am too stupid to be afraid.

hiswiserangel said...

Every time I comment, my ass gets banned. I'm a little gun shy.

Xenolith said...

That's because your ASS is usually trying to get smart! But I promise not to ban that or any other part of ya!
Comment away!

grizzled said...

I don't usually post to blogs, mainly because of the time factor. Just reading all the great writing out there takes up more time than I should really spend on the computer. But rest assured, we're here, we're reading what you've written and are usually more knowledgeable for our time spent.

Thanks!

stevierayv said...

Comment

Heroditus Huxley said...

Found your blog through Angel's site. I'm here, and I definitely see where you're coming from.

Xenolith said...

Thank you Heroditus! I have proudly added you to my blogroll, and appreciate your coming around this electronic rag!
PS: Ain't that Angel sumthin'?

Heroditus Huxley said...

She sure is. What exactly that is I'm not entirely sure, beyond being special beyond belief, and adorable.

Leigh said...

Xenolith

Don't mistake quiet for inaction. We are here, and we are ready. Our foes assume that we will fade into the annals of history. They will find the folly in such thoughts, at their own peril. The III, our community, have supported you as an instrument of our voice. We did not do it for recognition for ourselves. We all have our place in the struggle. None are more important than another. Take pride in providing inspiration to us all.

Be well, and God bless

Leigh
Whitehall, NY