***

***

Thursday, February 20, 2014

The Outrider is an evil FIEND!

That's right! I'm not ashamed to say it. I am ashamed to admit how many hours I've just realized I have sat here reading reviews of the Hutzler 571 Banana Slicer over at Amazon.com.

And why, you may ask, have I done this? Well, let me tell you. It was because I read the original post over at The Outrider that linked the Amazon product. And he even says: . Click on the link and read the reviews, it is what makes Amazon a winning company.

The Outrider is evil. Evil I tell you. He should be forced to read Amazon reviews of a female stand up urination device until his eyes bleed! But even that would probably be too good for him!

1 comment:

craig m. said...

This was my favorite:
5.0 out of 5 stars A military endorsement, August 10, 2012
By
HappyHubby - See all my reviews
I have served in the US Army for over 12 years. I can say that there is technology being used by the military that is rarely seen in the civilian sector. Once in a while, however, an amazing product is released by the DoD for civilian use. The 571B is one of those products. Although once called the M571B Tactical Banana Slicer (TBS)V1, they have declassified it for public use. I am glad to see this product on the market today but I will warn you now, this is a CIVILIAN model and not designed for field use!