***

***

Monday, February 24, 2014

Its not okay to Sprout a CCW

 
The sign posted here is from a Sprouts store in Texas. Whether I am carrying or not, I would not give my custom to a store that would post this. We have a Sprouts here in Norman, OK, that I have frequented quite often, as I like the products the stores offer that I can't get, or at least not the particular quality of, at other large market chains.
 
But I won't be shopping there anymore. I firmly believe that you don't have to bake a cake for a gay wedding if you don't want to, and Sprouts has the right to keep guns out of their stores. But I have the right to boycott them, too.
 
Read the post linked HERE for a not-so-unique perspective on this company's policy, and the particular store featured in the picture above.
 
Fuck liberals. And fuck obama.

No comments: