***

***

Monday, February 3, 2014

parasites

There used to be a show on, may still be on for all I know, I don't watch TV, called 'Monsters Inside Me'. My wife and I used to watch it together, she, because she found it so fascinating in a 'car wreck can't take my eyes off it' kind of way, and me, I just like the fact that my wife is a hypochondriac and if she looked up testicular cancer or male pattern baldness online, would be assured she had all the symptoms. Imagine my entertainment when it came to parasites!

But some parasites are worse than others. Those that feed off flesh and blood? Not a problem. They destroy their own host and if you take basic precautions, you can usually avoid giving them another.

The critters that bother me are the ones I expect to be in a symbiotic relationship with me. I use my assets to keep them alive, and in turn, they provide me with something I need. This works. But when they get all fat and develop a taste for my flesh, they turn from symbiotic to parasitic? No thanks.

In America we call them politicians.

We allowed certain individuals to make a living off our work. We provided them with the comforts necessary for sustenance, shelter, procreation, and recreation. As long as they supported the 'body' of the United States.

Unfortunately, the politicians, and yes, I'm talking democrats and republicans here, have turned on their host.

They bleed us dry with taxes, laws that are designed to benefit only themselves and their cronies, ensure no host can survive without their input, and if a host becomes self sufficient without them? They enact EPA 'rules' which they enforce with the accouterment of law enforcement to ensure that the host is penalized into accepting their greedy drain.

We have become a country of hosts for the parasites of our own government.

Tax season is fast approaching. A lot of folks who claim not to be sheeple will be paying taxes this year. Hell, the gubmint might even give them MONEY!

If you pay taxes, or even file, hoping to get a refund, you are sheep.

And I for one will NOT bahhhhhh down to them.

They say I owe them? Molon Labe.

I have just been blessed by the III community in order to pay my justified needs. I will be damned if ONE PENNY of that will go to the government of the United States.

God bless you all, and pray for me. You know they can't allow me to get away with this...

No comments: