***

***

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Life sucks sometimes

A lot of us read this guys blog. Those that do know what he's been going thru. I don't mean to use the III as a charity organization, and I know you guys have helped me in the past, but this guy's only asking for 1000.00 to get by.

If you can help me help him, that'd be fantastic. http://www.gofundme.com/6vtpk4. Even if you can't donate, maybe you could link him on your blog.

And believe me when I say that if you ever need, I will help! Maybe not as much as I'd like, but I have truly learned the meaning of "a little from many is a lot". Together, the III is a major force of what's good about ALL of America!

Xenolith

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the post and the donation, like you said every single penny helps. It is a humbling experience to go through, but the amount of help we've been offered has restored my faith in humanity. Once we're back on our feet I eagerly anticipate being able to pay all this kindness forward for someone else in need someday. Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you.