***

***

Thursday, February 27, 2014

At least I love being with my granddaughter

Have you ever noticed how when people come to 'help' its usually because they want something from you? Yeah, me neither.

My adopted daughter was coming to help out while my wife had her medical procedures listed in an earlier post. Showed up at 8 PM, with her husband, dropped off the boy and girl, and ain't been back since.
Now don't get me wrong, I love my grandkids, but with my wife sitting indisposed, this leaves me with two kids, only one working shoulder, and the hand on the good arm throbbing from a dog bite.

This kind of help I don't need. Its now 11:30, I finally got both kids to sleep, and the wife is in bed exhausted.

Fuck it. It's oh beer thirty.

I doubt I'll post shit tomorrow. I have so much 'help', I doubt I'll have time to read my emails, much less blog.

No comments: