***

***

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Three cheers for the Capitalists of Silversprings Middle School!

Even though they do call it middle school, and not Junior High like we all old folks used to did. Being PC is still politically correct, and calling it junior is somehow degrading I guess. Plus one for the liberals who got us to address this degradation of our sixth, seventh, and eighth graders.

Apparently, the school is advocating a reward system for getting good grades. Imagine this scenario:
Children apply themselves to their schoolwork, and are rewarded for achievement! They aren't treated like the "A" grade is in and of itself the goal, but are being taught that harder work brings higher reward. UNBLIEVABLE! I bet they even go so far as to keep score playing sports! What are these people? Neanderthals?

I usually skip through my 'Glenn Beck' emails, I personally think he's in it for himself, which is fine, I'm FOR capitalism, but it doesn't mean I have to spend a great deal of my time reading his crap. That's Constitutionalism.

But every now and then something will catch my eye. And this is basically just a link to a news story I'm pretty sure was brought to his attention to add more sensationalism to his show. However, the story IS newsworthy in one school's attempt to not reward mediocrity, let children know that hard work pays off, and in ANY game, including life, sometimes you win, and sometimes you have to learn how to loose. You don't get to play in the Superbowl by yelling at the quarterback from your den's EasyBoy.

Watch the Liberal news try to destroy this Un-American "Junior" High school's effort to truly educate it's students HERE.

No comments: