***

***

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Folks you want to watch out for

There are a lot of people out there that are up to no good. Politicians and lawyers come readily to mind. They are the type you want to avoid at all cost. They tend to think other people are placed on this earth to fund them.

And there are some others you want to watch out for too. These are the people who seem to be mean, nasty, self-centered, opinionated, or somewhat socially unacceptable.

You notice I said SEEM to be.

This is their camouflage. If you come across these people, DO NOT RUN! The WILL chase you!

To see if there is something wrong they can help with.

This is your only warning. Do not approach these people if you need help. They WILL overwhelm you and restore your faith in humanity.

And DO NOT feed the skinny one with the wrench! Trust me on this....


1 comment:

Phil said...

Trust me, I've been on the other end many times.

BTW, you'd be surprised how many groceries I can get around when I want to.
Seriously surprised.