***

***

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Looks like people in need are becoming the new normal in America.

Everyone in the III community has been AMAZING, helping me out financially. Thanks to the generous people out in the blogosphere, I can get back on my feet.

There is another out there going through a difficult time right now. Da_truth36, over at Sick of the Status Quo is having a bit of a life breakdown.

I don't even know where this kid lives, but if someone out there does, he needs a vehicle to carry on his job and keep as much from falling apart as he can.

Hell, I'd give him a place to stay if he were around me, and could probably dig up a beater to get him around in. Help him get his life straightened out.

Anyone know this guy personally? or where he is?

Here's his post verbatim:

Well, this blog’s days are numbered

As well as my own. Recently the transmission went out in my truck, my sole means of transportation, meaning the only fucking way I have to get back and forth to work. I made arrangements to ride to and from work with a guy that just started at the shop, but because work has slowed down so much I was transferred to a different shop temporarily. Which means I now have no way to get to work Monday.
My wifes car was repossessed yesterday because she hasn’t been working many hours so she couldn’t afford the payments, leaving us with no vehicle whatsoever.
As for the wife, we’ll be separating in the next few days. She says it’s because we’ve been arguing a lot lately, but she’s also been spending a lot of time on her cellphone texting a “friend” lately too. I don’t know and frankly I don’t give a fuck anymore.
I’m just curious: When your life completely falls apart in the space of a few days, what the fuck do you do? How do you pick up the pieces and carry on? I’ve currently rendered myself pretty numb, looking at the situation as an outsider, but eventually I’m going to have to sober up and deal with it. What in the hell am I supposed to do?

2 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

I don't know how to get in touch with him, I'm trying to get him to email me.

B said...

No reason we can't all do the same for him.......