***

***

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Lets put EVERYONE on disability!

I have been trying to qualify for disability since being shot in 2012, I was 49 at the time. I went to court October 2013 and was approved. Haven't seen anything, but was told it should start someday, maybe, anytime now....

And so now I'm fifty. Still no shoulder, still no disability. And what do I see when I open my email?

"You have notifications pending on Facebook"

What is the notification? Well, they say a picture is worth a thousand words: Here's my thousand words worth, all profane:


It only takes TWO MINUTES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disability takes effect 6 months after you actually qualify. When I lost my kidneys it took that long. Long ass wait when you can't work because of illness.

Good luck to you

Xenolith said...

Anonymous, It's folks who need it get to wait. Those who fit the agenda of the liberals however..
I haven't worked since September 2012.