***

***

Monday, November 25, 2013

You go, Granny!

Beulah Montgomery, who just turned 60 yesterday, says she was walking home after purchasing lottery tickets when she says a group of teens, 7 of them, approached her. Montgomery initally thought they were going to attempt to steal her purse but says she was instead hit by one of the individuals as a second attempted to hit her. That's when she grabbed her gun.

"All I could feel was pain and I said to myself I had made it to 60 and I wanted to atleast see 61," she recalled. "Then I started praying and I asked the Lord to guide my hands" Montgomery says she then reached into her purse and and shot in the direction of the teens and they started to flee. However two of them didn't make without being hit.


http://news.awfbase.com/content/knockout-game-turns-deadly-60-year-old-woman-shoots-and-kills-2-teens-after-being-punched#.UpNqaGeA380

Do NOT play 'knock out' with a pistol packing grandma!

Disarmed, or not legally allowed to own a firearm, this lady would have been a statistic added to the long line of folks beaten by out of control teens.

Now a couple of them get to go down in the annals (anals?) of history instead! YES!

No comments: