***

***

Saturday, March 1, 2014

I haven't pissed off anyone lately

Let me preface this with a statement: I despise and abhor child molesters. I last worked at a facility that 'rehabilitated' juvenile sex offenders. My preference would have been line 'em up and shoot 'em, but nobody asked for my opinion.

But I just watched a 'news' story on TV here in Oklahoma about how they took a street cop off his route, and put him as a 15 year old girl on Craigslist looking for a hookup.

He's arrested over 30 men in the last year. Some of them should have been castrated, granted, but what pisses me off is the way our society ENCOURAGES immoral behavior. There was a time in my twenties that iIf I had been a single guy, looking for a quick soiree, and a 15 year old girl ASKED for a fuck, I'd have gone for it.

15 is the new 30 in our society. I don't agree with it, but I personally think this is entrapment if the fucking cop instigates the action.

Why don't we start educating our youth and give them advantages besides using their bodies, rather than automatically putting the normal guy who was OFFERED a piece of young ass in prison?

No comments: