***

***

Saturday, September 11, 2021

Interesting shit

Or maybe not. Catchy title though, huh? I know I haven't posted a lot for quite some time. Seems like not a lot had happened by my way of viewing it. Just little shit like moving to the east side of Michigan, Moop dying, goats having babies, getting rid of cancer... just a lot of stupid little shit that hardly seems to me even worth mentioning.... And blogger even seems against me. Things have changed around in this program and I can't seem to get it to even start new paragraphs... Like this one. Or here. I swear I put in a pagebreak on BOTH those last sentences, but does it show up? Not even in the preview. Much less the final result. Maybe I'll figure it out. Or maybe I'll just continue on with one long, run on paragraph... Tomorrow maybe I'll send a blurb about my car trip too the west side today. Nothing too thrilling though, so we'll have to see. Xeno out

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you keep your goats from escaping and jumping on your cars.

Xenolith said...

PLENTY of space. They have a half acre field with 5' goat proof fencing.
I used to keep the momma goat on a smaller area with my chickens, but the fence was at the base of a small hill and she would run down it and jump as she came even with the top of the fence. Now they are in a half acre LEVEL field fenced with 2"x4" welded wire fencing all around.
NOTHING works with goats unless it's all metal or bolted together from STURDY lumber.

Heroditus Huxley said...

I need to get our 5 acre pasture fence redone. Because we NEED some goats. I'm not sure we could brush-hog that pasture--too many blackberries and wild white roses and wild pink roses and trees of all kinds...

Right now, the pasture's being used for free-range-raising children, but that's getting past the point where they do a whole lot out there, since they're both hitting puberty.

Anonymous said...

Hey, glad you're back. What do you do with your goats? Meat? Cause I'd like to keep them but know no recipes

Xenolith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Xenolith said...

You want ground cleared, go worth pigs. Pot bellies are easy to handle and do the same job as regular sized pigs. Easier to handle and taste just as good.

Xenolith said...

Same as deer or lamb. Most widely eaten meat in the world.... LOTS of ideas on the web.