***

***

Sunday, March 30, 2014

 
I THINK I got this off my facebook page, but it has a telling point, so I thought I'd share a couple of stories here about a couple of times I've had fun with people at their expense. All because the sheeple out there are entirely too ignorant to think about how they put themselves and their kids in danger.
 
First one took place in Florida. My wife and I were walking through a parking lot, and a car drove by us. I happened to notice the license plate: PATTY.  I turned to my wife and just told her to watch, and go along.
 
As the woman parked and got out of her car, I walked and said "Patty! How've ya been?!" She looked at me as she tried to place where she might know me from, and I just kept going, asking her what she'd been doing with herself, blah blah blah, ad infinity, ad nauseum. She just kept stammering and I could tell she knew she should know me, but just couldn't remember. I kept the conversation going by taking clues from her answers to my earlier questions. I finally put my hand out, shook hers when she took mine, told her we had to get together again sometime, and walked away.
All because she had her name on her license plate, and was too insecure to outright admit she couldn't remember me. No wonder, since we had never met before!
Good thing I'm not inclined to dishonest pursuits.....
 
When we moved to Oklahoma, I worked for a year as a janitor at a middle school. Every school in the area (a LOT) are serviced by the same custodial company, and I was wearing my janitor shirt, with the company name and logo. We had stopped at McDonalds and were eating, when a lady came in with her daughter, bought their meal, and sat down across from us.
I got up, walked over and said "Hi, Stephanie!" to the little girl. She just looked up at me, all twelve or so years old, and said hi back. I looked at the mother and said, offering my hand:
"I'm sorry, I know your daughter from school. I'm the janitor there and see her in the halls all the time. She's usually so cheerful!"
Well, obviously, if I knew how wonderful her daughter was, and worked at the school, I must be okay. So I talked with Stephanie a few minutes, asked her how she liked her math teacher, that sort of BS, and then turned to her mom and said: "Actually ma'am, I am a janitor, but I've never seen your daughter before in my life. Not a good idea to put her name across the back of her jacket!"
Then I walked away...
Good thing I'm not in to pedophilia...
 
Please, for the love of Shakespeare, STOP GIVING PEOPLE INFORMATION! Its not safe. If I had wanted to rape or rob 'Patty'. I was already in her safety zone, and she just let me go on and on. And 'Stephanie'? Well, I hope her mother woke up to how she was endangering her child. I could have as easily pulled the same stunt in a parking lot, and have endeared myself to the mother readily enough to take advantage of her letting her guard down.
 
Doesn't that mom know to never talk to strangers? And they don't come much stranger than me!
 
Fucking sheep. No wonder the wolves are so fat.

No comments: