***

***

Thursday, March 20, 2014

Go ahead, take my assets

Newsflash: president obama wants to be king!

Yeah, I know. That was yesterday's news. Even my six year old granddaughter can't stand the bastard.
But what are we doing about it? Not one damn thing. He goes a little farther each time he writes an "executive order" and we stand by firmly comfortable in our belief that this one doesn't apply to us, or that he'd never use his power to really take control.

And he uses our own complacency against us. He institutes procedures to incarcerate us without due process, seize our possessions, and take all of our assets, blatantly circumventing congress and the people he would rule, and we sit blindly by because we're scared he'll incarcerate us without due process, seize our possessions, and take all of our assets!
Like whimpering curs, afraid that if we bark, the master will kick us again, we remain silent while the fox raids the hen house.

It is not our right to live free. It is our Duty. We must restore the Constitution, with all of its time consuming and annoying checks and balances. Any of us who sit comfortably in our living rooms, blogging about how this asshat should stay the fuck out of Russia's business are now subject to seizure of our assets, including bank accounts and real property.

On Monday the U.S. government took steps to seize the US-based assets of Russian lawmakers and anyone else that the US government deemed complicit in supporting the Crimean secession movement. (source)

Be careful what you say. Be careful what you write. President Obama has just given himself the authority to seize your assets.
According to the president’s recent Executive Order, “Blocking Property of Certain Persons Contributing to the Situation in Ukraine” (first reported by WND’s Aaron Klein), the provisions for seizure of property extend to “any United States person.” That means “any United States citizen, permanent resident alien, entity organized under the laws of the United States or any jurisdiction within the United States (including foreign branches), or any person in the United States.”
Via: The Ron Paul Institute

Well, go ahead, take my assets. Incarcerate my ass. But I'm not going willingly to the gallows. I will fight to live free. And I will defend my property. Take my bank account, take my property. I will search out the III and we will continue on. Giving himself the 'legal' ability to take our goods, does not give him in any way the ability to take our souls!

I am a patriot, and if that means my own government calls me a traitor, a terrorist, or un-American, then by God and country, I am proud to be so!

No comments: