***

***

Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Anybody know what the fuck is going on?

The United States of America is being controlled by fucking lunatics. And 'we the people' go blithely along with our little lives like literal sheep not knowing or caring that we're just being kept so long as we can be sheared.
We keep paying for a government and its programs that are destroying our American dream. Trying to get ahead? Hell, its hard to just keep treading water here!
Obama seems to think his dick is longer than Putin's and he can piss farther. I never thought I'd EVER see the day when a Russian leader made more sense than a US President.
And we sit idly back and let our 'leader' do as he pleases. We shake our fingers at him, while he's tying our hands.
I've never been a big fan of anarchy. Protecting my land and my family from marauding hordes of refugees or wanna be commandos just doesn't seem to me a very pleasant way to live, nor could you do much supporting if you have to spend all your time defending.
But when our own government is the marauder, and we have NO defense, it makes anarchy look almost glamorous by comparison.
Does anyone actually think saber rattling against Russia is going to be effective? Does anyone think ANY military conflict against a major world power (remember when the US used to be one?) will have a beneficial outcome?
Russia, and especially its leader, Putin, are not afraid of us! He sees how we allow our own government to beat us into submission. And does it by using the authority WE give it. Do you think he's afraid we'll be anything more than an inconvenience to him, if even that?
Hell, we ARE sheep. And I'm getting tired of grazing. I'm not getting fat on grass, and every time I gain enough wool to stay warm, my own government shears off what they want, leaving me with only enough to survive until they are ready to fleece me again.
Molon Labe. It may just be the catalyst our country needs. But probably not. Like sheep, we will continue as a nation to graze on government pastures, even when the farmer decides to cull the herd.
I have never seen a flock of sheep gather to confront the shepherd. And as I see it, at this point, I doubt I ever will.

No comments: