***

***

Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Okay, I'm back!

It's been a helluva hectic five days, and I doubt I got more than four hours of 'me' time throughout. Including sleep time.

But the kids came and got there daughter today, her and her brother fought all day while they were here, and after running around town all day, they headed out to visit family in Arkansas.
So, I can get back on schedule here. However, I gotta tell ya, I've been surfin' the web tonight, and there isn't one damn thing new to comment on. Obama is still playing Mr. BigMan while cowering in his closet, he's still fucking with Americans with no opposition from the checks or balances that are supposed to be keeping him in check and balanced, and the world hasn't blown up. Yet.

Guess I better get caught up here, huh?

Please stand by...

No comments: