***

***

Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm just not feeling it

I can't seem to feel the need to stay in touch with what's going on in the world. It all seems to surreal. We all know the shit is coming. Whether it be civil unrest, or some kind of war of world conquest.
It's just seeming to "large" for me right now.

I know my posting has been sparse, and I'll keep up my regularly scheduled posts, but I just can't seem to get up any energy lately to spare for hope.

The whole fucking thing stinks on ice! From schools banning the US flag on tshirts, but allowing spics to fly the US flag upside down UNDER the mex flag, to gays demanding their rights at the expense of every one else.

To obama making laws to fit his desires, our representatives not representing, the literal bullshit of those who talk the talk, but show no desire to walk the walk (I'm thinking Glenn Beck, and other 'hosts' here) to the redneck mafia who think when the shit hits the fan, its gonna all be fun and games.

I tell ya, its hard to try to follow it all, and be patriotic. Its a lot easier to say, ME. Fuck the rest of you sorry ass fuckers.

But I will end with this. I KNOW that there are those out there who feel like I do. Who will not only take care of their own when it goes down, but will support those who are TRULY the III.

God bless you all.
When it hits, look me up. I'll be here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly how you feel, that's why my posting has been pretty thin lately. It all gets to be pretty overwhelming. Take a few days, turn the computer off, watch a few movies, relax. Let Calgon take you away. But please don't stop posting. This blog is far too valuable a resource for information to just give up on it. We need you in the hyperverse guy!

Heroditus Huxley said...

You and me, both. I got to the point where I was starting to dread the same-old, same-old in the news, so I quit reading.

Messes up my mood for my kids and my students, and messes up my writing.

Take care of yourself, your family, and your friends. The rest of the world is urging the handbasket to go faster on that greased slide downward.

Harry said...

Hey man - I hear ya. I've been thinking "F em" a lot lately. Like maybe the solution is to make a ton of f**kin money, fly under the radar and just avoid it altogether. But in the end, we can't. I look at my kids and know I can't. Just keep talking and convincing and pointing out the corruption until the day they try to stop you. And on that day... God help them, and us...

Crotalus said...

It may be soon that the gun owners in Connecticut will show us the way. With the courts being corrupted, we have no more recourse but war with our government. Let's pray that there are enough who have had it with government machinations, that we will win the new American Revolution.