***

***

Saturday, December 14, 2013

I'm glad I showed initiative!

Got my goddaughter one of those dollar store growing crystal thingees. Threw it in a drawer and forgot about it.

She visited the other day and I remembered the durn thing and pulled it out. Of course, she wanted me to explain the whole science behind it, and I told her some cockamamie story about birds, and bees, and to go ask her mother...

Short story longer, I did take the initiative to open the package. Figured there might be something in there that explained it. Nope.

But its a damn good thing I'm a male and therefore never read instructions. Look at the FIRST sentence under "Growing Crystals is easy and fun to do."

If I had waited to read the instructions, I'd have NEVER opened that durn blister packed thing! This "instruction" sheet is packed INSIDE the plastic on the front of the package...

No comments: