***

***

Saturday, December 21, 2013

All Phil, All the time!

So sick and tired of the liberal left telling me I can't say what I think, and then trying to tell me WHAT to think.

I think they're a bunch of libtards who need to stop telling good honest folk its wrong to be Christian, but its okay to be gay.

Hey, lets all raise our boys in dresses and beat the holiday crowds, huh? NOT!

And nothing says 'Lady' like patterning your lovely little-girl darlings after moochelle obummer or that crazy Feinstein bitch...

So here's to Phil! A good man with a good family, doing what he believes is right, and doing no harm to anyone. Nor is he telling people what they should think or do. And his opinion is the MAJORITY of America's! The NRA probably has more members than the 'other' side has gays in general!
 
Whatever happened to the Moral Majority we all used to get to bitch about? At the very least, they had the word 'moral' in there! The left no longer makes even a pretence of morality.

I'm not saying we should go out and shoot them. Although.... No,  I guess that wouldn't be nice. Damn.
 
Oh, and by the way. Ya'll have a Merry CHRISTMAS!

No comments: