***

***

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Disabled Veterans deserve what they got, and should all be killed.

Oh, yeah! Now yer pissed, ain'tcha? But don't jump on my ass. I didn't say this. Hell, I AM a veteran, and disabled.

But this is the opinion of Janet Vrotos. From her facebook page:

“You disabled veterans are worthless and all should have died, shame on you for fighting in a Republican war, you deserved to lose all of your limbs and I hope all veterans lose their benefits. I hope you die a miserable death you worthless fake hero. You and your family will be a burden on taxpayers for your entire life."
 (H/T to Pitsnipes Gripes for the story linked HERE, and contains a list of names and numbers where she and her boss can be reached. Hint, hint, nudge, wink)

But how much are you willing to bet the MSM won't ever say a thing about this? Besides, they're still busy trying to destroy Phil Robertson for stating a MORAL belief...

No comments: