***

***

Saturday, April 12, 2014

III 2 III

Ya know, my land don't look like much now, overgrown with weeds and burned out, but it has a lot of potential. Two wells, one of which is going to be hand pumped, and plenty of grazing and gardening locations. I'm an old fuck getting older even as you read this (if anybody is) and ain't got as much fight in this decrepit old body as I used to did. But my land, the produce thereof, my faith, honor and vow are all out there that whatever I have on my land, whatever I can provide, is there for the III when its needed.
The situation out in Nevada with the Bundys is a fair example of my promise here. People are coming together to make sure his family gets justice. When the shit hits the fan, any who are willing to stand for the Constitution will be welcome. More hands mean more food can be produced, and more defense can be mustered. My land will be free as long as I am alive to defend it, and no unlawful 'authority' will step foot on it. Cops are welcome. To protect and serve. Patriots are welcome. To defend my rights and their own.
I hereby pledge my life, my fortune, and my sacred honor to stand by the Constitution, and those who would defend it.
And the flag of These United States will fly above my land in honor.