***

***

Thursday, October 17, 2013

obama really IS an American

Notice I didn't say a GOOD American....
And from someone most if not all of us recognize, I give you Wayne Allen Root!

Hello, I’m Wayne Allyn Root for Personal Liberty. Many Americans suspect Barack Obama was foreign-born. They have every right to ask the questions about the most powerful and mysterious man in the world, but I believe they have the story wrong. They are on the wrong path to unsealing the mystery of Obama’s background.
But the Obama defenders are equally wrong. They rudely label Obama’s critics as “birthers.” Interestingly, the person most responsible for spreading this birth rumor is Obama himself. So in reality, Obama is the world’s biggest “birther.” I was Obama’s classmate at Columbia University. And, boy, do I have a story to tell you.

Read the rest here, with video

No comments: