***

***

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

I will not sign up!

This post's purpose is to make formal my declaration that I will NOT sign up for Obamacare.

There I said it.

As many others have on their posts, I now stand confirmed as being civilly disobedient to the king.

God bless America as she used to was, and will be again. God damn the current obamanation.

(here's an excerpt from MArooned that shows how badly screwed up this whole thing was from the start.)

Wonder what's going to happen in six months when all Americans are supposed to be signed up for ObamaCare and people still can't access the website? I'm sure somehow this will be the fault of George W. Bush. Or perhaps Ted Cruz - he seems to be the new whipping boy for the media. Glad they've finally found someone besides Sarah Palin to hate. Meanwhile, no one can access the site and time's slipping away. (RTWT here)

No comments: