***

***

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

I admit it. I'm scared shitless.

I'm scared shitless to go to DC and call the Liar-in-chief out. I deeply believe that any effort from me to hold him accountable would be nothing less than suicide.

I don't have the pull, the finances, nor the following to accomplish this on my own. I am willing to make an effort to get the word out in some small way here on this blog. But so far, I haven't been noticed for the deeply inciteful, brilliant leader I am. Apparently this takes time.

But how about the Glenn Becks? the Morning Joes?

Followers in the millions, and they spout the same truths we here do, and yet they don't use the actual power of a following they have to do any more than we.

Aren't these people supposed to be in it as Patriots? or does mouthing off about the problems, and the Liar-in-chief, and how fucking CLUELESS he seems to be about ANYTHING in his own office, pay them a whole hell of a lot more than it pays us?

I've certainly drawn attention, as so many of us have, to the injustices and incompetence of the current regime. And I'm also certain I'm on some lists out there. I would hope I am at any rate. I try.

We are all willing to say "There's more of us than there are of them.". Or, "The police know that if we challenge them en masse, they don't stand a chance."

But until we can become organized, and it will take someone not as shamefully afraid as I am, with an already established backing, to say "Here, on THIS date, at THIS location, we take back our country!", I'm afraid its only the frustrated mouthings of an already defeated people.

I wonder how many of us would show up on such a date at such a time?

Its one thing to be ready when THEY come. Defense of the home and the lives of you and your loved ones are rights of a free nation.

But are you willing to leave your job, and your home, to drive to DC on a set date? Are you REALLY willing to give EVERYTHING for your country? Service in the military is good training, but you enlist with the knowledge that you will be paid for your service, and that if something happens, your loved one's will be provided for. Or it used to work like that.

But are your willing to literally go to war with no compensation? No warm bed, or three hots a day? Are you actually willing to suffer deprivation, poor plumbing, and the body odor of the guy you HOPE is watching your six? Its not going to be a walk to DC and politely ask the Usurper to abdicate the throne. People WILL die in the coming future. And this time, 'the enemy' looks and talks just like you. I admit it, I'm scared. But I'd like to THINK, and HOPE, that if a leader came, I'd follow. I truly cannot answer a resounding YES! But until someone stands to lead we ragtag bunch of country hicks and armchair lawyers, I guess we'll never know...

Its so EASY and COMFORTABLE to sit here in my heated house, with my sandwich on the stand within easy reach, my dog at my side snoring, and say I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

Ain't it?

No comments: