***

***

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Oath Keepers Annual Northwest Patriots And Preparedness Event, July 26-28

Attention all Oath Keepers and liberty-minded Patriots!   Oath Keepers presents the first annual Oath Keepers Patriots and Self Reliance Rally in northern Idaho.  This is THE summer Oath Keepers gathering to attend.

I just heard about this yesterday, and regret that I cannot attend. Read that line at the top again: First Annual rally! I just think it would be cool as hell to say you had been to the first EVER, and every year after.
God bless America!

But even if I can't make it, I certainly hope you can. The schedule of events and information on running a booth at the event are here.

It looks like this is gonna be a helluva 3 day event! And wish I could make it. Damn!

No comments: