***

***

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Local barter network

On a previous post, I mentioned a network of bartering, and cutting the money mongering big bank whoremongers out of the equation. I'll put up, 'cause I sure ain't never gonna shut up. I'm in central Oklahoma. Email is xenolith1964@yahoo.com. If you are at all interested in seeing if we can start something up in this area, drop me a line. I have knowledge, skills, and prepper/survival experience. A bit disabled and limited to what I can do physically, but I'm a hell of an organizer.

We NEED to do this! I will assist in any way I can, and look forward to your support! If I can link to you, I'd be more than happy too. If I get even three folks willing to be listed, I'll start a list of contacts and offerings on my main page, and update as others join in.

You have my word as an Oath Keeper, and I WILL give III%

Xenolith

No comments: