***

***

Monday, August 19, 2013

How stupid do you think the spooks are?

I love the internet. I can go anywhere in the world, be anyone I want, and talk to thousands and thousands of people.
I can get any kind of information twenty four hours a day with the click of my mouse. Tell me these aren't the most magical times to live in.

But if I can do it, so can anyone else. Including the spooks.

Just for the hell of it I searched for "how to hide your guns", and got THOUSANDS of hits. And as soon as I finished typing my search, I guarantee some NSA peckerwood was flagged to see why I typed the words "hide" and "guns".

Which means they now know everything I learned about hiding my guns. Well, not everything, but everything these dipwads posted. And if I followed even half of what I read on the FIRST site, they are coming with metal detectors, backhoes, sounding my walls, checking between my floor joists...and on and on and on...

When will the idiots out there realize that the internet is an open book to these asshats? If you actually DO come up with something new, or a radically different idea, I beg of you, DON'T put it on the internet. Maybe, just maybe, someone else had that idea and as soon as you make a post about this great new hiding technique, the whole fucking WORLD knows about it. Including the spooks. And this poor guy has to think up a whole new idea. Thanks a LOT.....

Got on idea on how to preserve food? Great! let me know.

Better crop yield or animal production? Fine! I'm all for better ways to do that shit.

But, and I can't stress this enough: SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH WHEN IT COMES TO OPSEC SITUATIONS!!!

Preserve all the food you want. Teach others to can, dehydrate, store, and keep food fresh. But if you have a food cache, WHY would you want anyone to know????

Now I got to find some other way to hide guns other than bury in the ground with scrap metal over it, between the studs of my walls, under my hardwood floor. Sheeesh. Why don't I just draw a map and hand it over when they come to take my weapons. It would at least save some time....

Morons.... And we thought the spooks were dumb......

No comments: