***

***

Monday, December 30, 2019

No title on this post

I just couldn't decide what to call it... "Good News"?, "Made Me Laugh"?, the typical "Good Guys With Guns"?
Just too many possibilities.
The first news story on the first email I opened this morning actually was a 'feel good' story NOT involving kittens or kids! (Well, there may have been kids involved in this story had it not been for a good guy with a gun, but it wouldn't have been a feel good story in that case by any means.)


Here's a link to a story with video taken inside the church in Texas where armed security took out a bad man who pulled a weapon. I almost fell off my chair laughing? (Am I sick or what!?)
Have a good Monday!

UPDATE: I just learned two people were already shot by this asswipe before he was rightfully blown away. I was NOT aware when I wrote this post. Damn it. Still glad he got it like he did though...

No comments: