***

***

Thursday, October 2, 2014

To the III from the I

My deepest gratitude to all who have contributed to the cause of Turn Here Rose. Things are starting to look a little better, and hopefully I will soon be able to stop whining and get back to some real blogging.
Speaking of which, one of the things I miss most is being able to keep up with my favorite blogs, what's going on in the world, and how our country is (hopefully) resisting the tyranny of our own government. I REALLY need to keep in touch with the world, but between no good signal, hocked computer, POS phone just to be able to make calls and (kinda) check email once in awhile, I have a hard  time of it. Hell, some extremist beheaded a woman about 15 miles from my house, and I had to find out about it when my wife called from hearing about it at work!


Anyway, THANK YOU very much to these III percenters and just plain good folk who have helped me:


Rich R
Leonard A
Richard S
Ken McC
Thomas P
Patrick M
Bert M
Joe L
Elizabeth DeJ
David H
Stephen P


And ALWAYS to Hiswiserangel. Especially for "putting herself out there" for me. She's my Angel, to be sure!


An interesting aside: I was talking to my nephew, the cop, the other day, and he brought up my being arrested. Said if I ever learned not to be such a smartass, maybe I could stay out of trouble.
I told him if cops followed their oath, and upheld the Constitution, I wouldn't BE such a smartass.
His reply?
Oh fucking great. ANOTHER III percenter.


Amen to that. I am proud and humbled to be counted among your number. God bless America, and all she is.


Until next time folks, hopefully with a better update, and maybe try to find out whats going on in the world.... Keep your powder dry. (I may need the backup!)


PS: Hi Jim! Coming down soon?

2 comments:

ToneDeaf said...

Hang in there buddy! From a fellow III%er.

lineman said...

How much money are you going to need to make the trailer livable...You are going to need new windows and a new door right...Would it be better to find an old rv that's livable...