***

***

Sunday, May 18, 2014

The REAL reason for XenoBabes

I remember reading a post from a disillusioned blogger, who has since stopped blogging, about his frustration that it seemed the only reason folks came to his site was for the pictures of scantily clad women.
Yep. Happens here too! And I choose to place wimmen who are completely (yet, of course, tastefully!) nekkid here to encourage this behavior!
Now, I like a nude female as much (perhaps more) than the average joe out there. There is something inherent in the true male nature that appreciates the hills and valleys of a woman's figure. But quite frankly, its a fucking chore going through picture after picture of everything humanly(?) possible to pick out just those pictures worthy of being placed on a blog of this phenomenal magnitude!

So why do I bother? Why do I not just look at those pictures of titties and ass that appeal to my tastes?

Because of all the hits I get from all those other guys (and girls, the Missus posts half naked guy pics Mondays at 2:00 PM. Don't miss it!) that find my blog looking for nudie pictures and other interesting shit.
And while on any given day, my XenoBabes get the most hits, the posts that I actually write get the most views overall. ALL of my top five last-thirty-day leading posts are mine, while three of the top five just for the week are Xenobabes. I can go with the fact that you find my blog looking for women. But I appreciate that you keep coming back for the real shit. The posts where I try to awaken the sheeple to the injustices our government heaps upon us, and state unequivocally that its time to restore the Constitution and take America back from the tyrants who would rule us!

Posts like this one. Where I'm not afraid to say enough is enough, and hopefully will somehow make a difference.

And also, because, well.....boobies!

No comments: