***

***

Friday, December 13, 2013

I'm all better now

I've had more support than I expected (for which I am truly grateful*). They say with age comes wisdom. In my case, I'd settle for smarts!

Anyway, I was looking at my stats and discovered something**:
Apparently, Japs, Spics, Niggers, and Wops don't like me.
But Canucks, ragheads, Nazis, Aussies, Pollies, Kikes, Limeys, Frogs, and Chinks DO.
And the great melting pot of ALL nationalities and colors; you know; those people who proudly call themselves AMERICANS***, with no hyphenation or reservation, think I'm the shits. Or A shit. Either way, I'm good with this.

*why this makes me full of grate, I have no idea.
** I am in NO WAY racist (I am an equal opportunity Hater). I am a standard, Redneck, Whitey, Cracker, Salt, Whitebread, Colonial, Gringo, melanin-challenged American. A flag waving, gun toting, sons-of-liberty, Constitution spoutin'  CITIZEN of the Great Country of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!
***The use of the term Americans does not apply to wetbacks who are here illegally and may REFER to themselves as such, nor to Politicians.

No comments: