***

***

Thursday, December 12, 2013

Fuck it, I give up

I love doing this blog. I have a lot of fun with it. But there is no longer going to be much of a schedule.

Sure, I'll do the ladies every day if someone actually asks me to continue it, but I have been reading some of my earlier posts, and realize I wanted this blog to stand for something.

I wanted to inspire people.

Some of my earlier posts were important.

And that's what I will strive for again. I'm NOT going to be entertaining all the time. Sure, I love humor, and I will have some fun posts going on here. But FUCK IT, this is about freedom. This is about the love of being an American without hyphenation.

This is about the Constitution, and what people have DIED for.

I will probably repost some of my earlier convictions. To revitalize myself.

If you want to stop reading this blog because I choose to be more patriotic than funny, I can live with that.

Enjoy your servitude.

3 comments:

hiswiserangel said...

Darlin', we all get to that point. The important part is you enjoy it, you have a platform to inform and inspire, and that's all that matters. There are days where there's so much shit and I feel like I'm preaching to the choir, nobody who really needs to hear it is listening. Just keep going.

Wind River Ranger said...

Serious and patriotic are good - as are humorous and Xeno-babes. I for one will keep reading/watching, my friend.

Xenolith said...

And that's why your my Angel! Thanx.