***

***

Thursday, December 19, 2013

Life is tough, get over it

Hard to keep focused on anything in the MSM these days. One side blames the other, and nothing gets accomplished accept our Tyrant's objectives move forward. Its frustrating to just keep repeating the same shit every day. Gets on yer nerves...

Even in the prepper community, all the blogs I read regularly are just reposting each others shit ad infinitum, and rehashing old themes.

Knowing what the next generation is like; Those who will shortly take over the reins of government and the country, I cringe at my future.

On a positive note, I have been checking out some underpasses, and think I've found one I can make comfy enough. I'll post my address when I get evicted here and move. Rosie may have to get used to campfire rat rather than the meals I try to throw together now...

BUT, at least SOME parents are doing it right. There IS hope!:















No comments: