***

***

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Todays Politically Incorrect has been preempted for this special Christmas announcement:

It being Christmas Eve, I figured I would post all the myriad photos, cartoons, lame shit, and utter nonsense of the season I have been faithfully gathering and send them all in one swell foop just in time for all of you to steal them and send them to your readers and friends on Christmas.

There will be no Christmas post, but I will continue my regularly scheduled inanities the day after tomorrow. I hope all of you, and with special shout out to Hiswiserangel, Bustednuckles (Phil), Wirecutter and Miss Lisa, Mike Miles, Boilerdoc, Outrider, da_truth36, Irish, KurtP, OldAFSarge (And Tuna by default), Jay G. and family in their new home, Kevin of TSM, Robb Allen, "B" of ITMOTR, Michelle's Mirror, Emperor Misha, and Wraith, have a
 WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS.

(I have not credited any of the following, because quite frankly, I no longer have any idea where I stole most of it. Although everyone mentioned above will most likely recognize at LEAST one from themselves! Thank you.)

And to my two readers out there: Thank you for making my debut in the blogosphere worthwhile. Merry Christmas:







































The DOG did it!





No comments: