***

***

Saturday, December 14, 2013

Bill Whittle is the absolute most succinct defendant of the Constitution that I personally believe exists. He clearly and unabashedly defends the government of the United States.

Now I realize those two sentences don't seem to align very well, but think about it; The Constitution DEFINES our government. So if you defend one, you inherently defend the premise of the other.

'I' decide what is best for me. With 'your' agreement. If what I do infringes on your rights, then what I do is unconstitutional. And if what the majority decides is best for them, and it doesn't infringe on my rights, then I have two options:

1. Leave
or,
2. Adhere to the law.

THAT'S how simple it is. WE, the PEOPLE, agreeing with one another make the rules. Politicians DO NOT.

I, Steven C. Vanderhoff, hereby declare that the government of the United States, as it is currently run, does NOT adhere to the will of the majority, and therefore state unequivocally that I do NOT support it, nor will I follow the unjust and UNCONSTITUTIONAL 'rules' it enacts.

I WILL support the government of the United States. The LEGAL government that adheres to the LEGAL checks and balances, the adherence to the Constitution, and the premise that we ALL have the right to Life, Liberty, and the Pursuit of happiness.

Any questions?

No comments: