***

***

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Can't find the quote

As I have no life, and Christmas sucks when you can only give your wife a smiling "Merry Christmas" as a present, (on top of which, she had to work), I decided to waste my day feeling disgusted with myself and watching Netflix. I happened to choose Braveheart, because Rose hates the ending, but I like the movie.

Then I spent about two hours looking for the clip where, just after the battle, and he's getting knighted, he tells the 'politicians' they are supposed to be taking care of the the people, not t'other way around.

Couldn't find it.

Stopped looking when she came home. I cooked some steaks for dinner (thanks HWA!) and we spent the evening appreciating being together, our mutts, and our blessings.

Anyway, since she's gone to bed, I've been looking and STILL haven't found the video clip.

Anyone got the clip? I'd love to post it as pertinent to America today.

No comments: