***

***

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Best description yet

Like everyone else, I understand that it's not ALL obummers fault. Presidents and Administrations have gotten 'progressively' worse over each term, with Americans getting a bigger piece of the shaft rammed up their ass as soon as the dust settles from the "fair and impartial" elections, while the cronyism and exceptionalism at the top gives the 'wons' a correspondingly larger slice of the pie.

But this remark from Chris Ray over at Prepared Christian says it all...

 Before I go on, let me first say that I do not blame only this administration for the pressure. The Bush administration as well as administrations before it has a fair amount of blame to own. I have said before that the Bush administration used a hammer and nails to seal America’s fate. President Obama is using a nail gun and just doing the job faster.






Well said.

No comments: