***

***

Friday, January 10, 2014

If THIS one is Hiswiserangel, I QUIT

She admitted to looking up Anal Birth, and finding my site. Claimed it was a typo.

think, (pray to all that is holy), she was being facetious*. Or at least I hope so, and I still wonder how my site came up when whoever searched for that particular word combination (for whatever reason) looked it up!

But now I have THIS:
 
 
See that last search there? And if THAT came from such an Angel of Innocence, I QUIT! Such a personification of pulchritudinous purity doesn't even know what that could possibly pertain to!
 
(go ahead, look it up, I know ya wanna!)
 
There are some SERIOUSLY weird fuckers out there!
 
 
*And no, it wasn't really Angel who looked up Anal Birth. Personally, I don't care. Got 'em to visit my blog!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOLOL Anal birth sure explains how the leftist see the world
how they get here...