***

***

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Hanoi Jane. Jihad Jane. Dennis Jane Rodman?

This fucktard, American Athlete, Hero to our children and other Fucking Demented Sports Fans, (and I know a few that think because the bitch can play basketball, that makes him somehow worthy of adoration) is a traitor. Period. And so strung out, he can't complete a coherent sentence:

And if you like your fucking asswipe dennis rodman,* you can keep him. PERIOD!

Let me go on record here: One day, one day; Hell, anytime at all, this motherfucker can suck my dick! And any of those sorry assed fucks that want to sit with him and be a part of his incoherent rant? They can suck it too.

Speaking of which, does anyone have a list of the fucktards that were with him? I'd LOVE to post a list of names....  Anyone? Buehler? Anyone?


*I refuse to capitalize or otherwise give excessive annotaton to twatwaffles.

1 comment:

hiswiserangel said...

He wasn't that good. Seriously.