***

***

Sunday, January 19, 2014

I just realized how lazy my wife can be...

Now, don't get me wrong, she's the sweetest woman ever born since the creation of dirt, but I gotta tell ya, sometimes she amazes even me with how she tries to cut corners.

For instance; I drink coffee throughout the day, right up until I go to bed at night, and I only stop then because they pulled the IV out of my arm. And when my cup gets empty, which it tends to do, regardless of whether I'm paying attention to it or not, I'll ask my sweet darling to make me another cup.

Can you believe she actually brought me TWO cups just now? Doesn't she realize it will probably be lukewarm at best by the time I get to the second cup? That's exactly why I have her get my coffee in the first place! Another nice warm cup!

Oh well. Wimmen! Ya gotta love em. At least she stopped spitting in it!

No comments: