***

***

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

I must be too young

I'm only 50 this year, so I really don't know. Has there EVER been a president (small p) who so blatantly seeded the audience with prop sycophants?  This motherfucker has done NOTHING I've heard so far other than spread the bullshit deeper and thicker.

Don't get me wrong, I DO hear what he's saying. Unfortunately, it just sounds like: WAAHH WAAHH waahh waahh WAAHH, republicans are meanies and they hate me, Waahh Waahh Waahh!

The ONLY way to watch this whole parody is with your friends, downing a shot every time he says:
"He's (or she's) with us here in the audience tonight"
At least then you can stop caring that all our own president (small p) does is lie every time he opens his fucking pie hole.

You can almost hear him: "All these people, they KNOW how wonderful I am. It's like, I'm almost as good as.....No wait, it's like God WANTS to be like ME!

He's done lying. I'm gonna go puke now.

Take care all. Lock and load.

No comments: