***

***

Thursday, January 9, 2014

A photo worth a thousand words.

Especially when those words are a slurred mix up of political error and insulting dialogue from a traitorous wannabe with a narcisistic derangement.
 
The three in front are wishing like hell they had sat in back, and ALL THREE of the 'brothers' in back are absolutely dumbfounded. Or just plain dumb. After all, they hooked up with their homey to play b-ball with this rude-ass nigga. Rodman remarked about the hate and scorn they would face when they returned to America. After this rant: Count on it!
How ya like yer homey now, boys?
 
I'll be damned! A picture of TWO Ho's! (Source)
 
 
Dennis "Jane" Rodman, after insulting an American being held by a communist dictator for as yet unspecified crimes against the state, telling an interviewer he doesn't give a damn what he thinks, and slurring and bouncing from one fragmented thought to another, all the while while wearing a jacket with military style epaulets and holding a Fidel Castro style cigar, wants to apologize for his behaviour.
 
I want to apologize," Rodman said. "I take full responsibility for my actions. It had been a very stressful day. Some of my teammates were leaving because of pressure from their families and business associates. My dreams of basketball diplomacy was quickly falling apart. I had been drinking. It's not an excuse but by the time the interview happened I was upset. I was overwhelmed. It's not an excuse, it's just the truth.(emph. mine)
 
Of course they were leaving. Their families and business associates want to distance themselves as far away from this dumb Anti-American fuck as possible!
 
If there is ANY force for good in the universe, his plane will be shot out of the sky before he gets to land back in America. Or even better, let's revoke his citizenship, along with everyone who went to this pissant little wannabe country with him, charge him with treason, and make his sorry ass STAY there. I wonder how much little kimmie would suck up to this shit if he knew he couldn't be used as a propaganda tool. Instead of the just plain old tool that he is.
 
I can't begin to relate the disgust and loathing I feel toward this treasonous fucking snake. Hopefully, when he gets back, someone will divest him of his intestines by using them to swing him from a tree branch while shoving a red hot spear up his ass. Not that I'm encouraging anyone to actually DO this, violence is never the answer. But I gotta admit, I wouldn't mind seeing him screaming in his own blood. Just sayin'.
Physical and total castration for his homeys should suffice for them. They just went because, well, fuck it, its Denis Rodman!

No comments: