***

***

Thursday, January 9, 2014

I make a mean swamp rat stew...

This story from The Apartment Prepper makes me glad that I know at least how to take raw ingredients and make them into something more or less edible. (Thanks, Mom!)

Not too mention how badly this bodes for our society.

http://apartmentprepper.com/up-close-reminder-to-continue-prepping/ Mob behavior was starting to take over, which attracted even more people to push and shove. By now the store manager showed up to try and appease the mob.
I opted to get out of there in a hurry. I am not sure what happened afterwards but seeing the crowd’s behavior over rotisserie chicken was almost unbelievable except that I witnessed it. They were surrounded by hundreds, maybe thousands of food options, yet these people were outraged because their one choice could not be fulfilled.
If people get this riled up in the middle of plenty, imagine how people will react when shelves really are empty and even the undesired foods are gone.

I'm seeing chaos. And a lot of blood.

No comments: